The engines are running hot and everybody here is working hard on putting all the pieces together. It’s always a great feeling to see something that started out as a general idea materialize and become a reality – with all attention to detail. And as everybody who went through this process can attest it’s quite a rollercoaster ride!
Time to sit back and contemplate the learnings of others. Here are some of the best I have found:
- Marc Andreessen on ‘Why not to do a startup’ – great series
- Paul Graham’s ‘How to start a startup’
- Paul Graham on ‘How to fund a startup’
- Paul Graham on ‘The 18 mistakes that kill startups’
- Gründerstimmung 2.0 – Was zeichnet die aktuellen (Web)-Gründer aus? (German)
So – all set but lacking a groundbreaking idea like the mobile loo locator MizPee? Try these sites for some inspiration: